"In a day-and-age when tribe and masculine initiation is lacking – and so needed – the hero’s journey that Michael spells out is just the formula so many men are needing to become complete, authentic, and integrated men." - Dr. Robert Glover
A band of emotional brothers, we will leave the comfort of our psychological shores, challenge ourselves to transcend our limitations, and grow in ways we never have before.
On the journey, we will address how to:
· Identify your core issues
· Get more in touch with feelings
· Use time more effectively
· Build your physical and emotional stamina
· Identify the Nice Guy issues that trouble you the most
· Stop hiding your flaws and embrace them
· Become more of who you are
· Embrace radical honesty
· Become more courageous
· Set effective boundaries
· Become more assertive
· Rewrite your old, ineffective stories
· Put yourself first without hurting others
· Face your biggest demons
· Get in the driver’s seat and stay there
· Give up covert contracts and still get your needs met
· Give up approval-seeking and learn to please yourself
· Stop being a victim
· Bring desire back to life
· Become a man of your word
· Reclaim your personal power
· Have better relationships
· Become the man you’ve always wanted to be
To ensure that you will reap the greatest benefits from your journey, we will have the following structure:
· The cohort will be limited; there will be only 6-10 places.
· We will meet once a week for 120 minutes (online) to share what we have achieved that week and to plan the next step in our journey.
· Our journey will last one full year.
· We will use my book No More Mr. Nice Guy: The Hero’s Journey as our map to Integration City. Each week, we will do one or more of the exercises in the book until we finally reach the end.
· During our journey, we will stay in touch with each other through an ongoing What’s App group, where we can share our struggles and successes.
· We will also have access to a Me We platform, where we will post our work in verbal or video form.
· The cost will be $7500 for the year (with a 10% discount for full payment up front.)
Files coming soon.