"In a day-and-age when tribe and masculine initiation is lacking – and so needed – the hero’s journey that Michael spells out is just the formula so many men are needing to become complete, authentic, and integrated men." - Dr. Robert Glover
You’ve been stuck in lockdown, both physically and emotionally, hiding behind a psychological mask.
You’re getting a “Get Out of Jail” card very soon, but what are you going to do with your freedom? The same things you’ve always done? The things that don’t work and make your life a living Hell?
How about something different for 2021? Like joining up with a band of brothers and taking a journey that has the potential to change your life? With your tribe, you can overcome your ineffectual Nice Guy habits and finally become the honest, assertive, full-blooded Integrated Male that gets what he wants in life and love.
A band of emotional brothers, we will leave the comfort of our psychological shores, challenge ourselves to transcend our limitations, and grow like never before.
On the journey, we will address how to:
• Identify the Nice Guy issues that trouble you the most
• Stop hiding your flaws and embrace radical honesty
• Become more assertive and set effective boundaries
• Get in the driver’s seat and stay there
• Give up covert contracts and still get your needs met
• Give up approval-seeking and learn to please yourself
• Reclaim your personal power and stop being a victim
• Have the kind of sex and relationships you’ve always wanted
About the groups:
• They will begin the first week of February.
• The cohort will be limited; there will be a maximum of 10 places per group.
• We will meet once a week for 120 minutes (online) to share what we have achieved that week and to plan the next step in our journey.
• We will use my book No More Mr. Nice Guy: The Hero’s Journey as our map to Integration City. Each week, we will do one or more of the exercises in the book until we finally reach the end.
• During our journey, we will stay in touch with each other through an ongoing What’s App group, where we can share our struggles and successes.
• We will also have access to a MeWe platform, where we will post our work in verbal or video form. I will also post a recording of our sessions, so you can watch it at any time.
The cost will be $100 a week.
I am considering the following 3 times
• 10am-noon PST/1-3pm EST/6-8pm Western Europe
• 4-6pm PST/7-9pm EST/11am-1pm Eastern Australia
• 1-3pm PST/4-6 EST/9-11PM Western Europe/8-10 Eastern Australia
If you are interested, please let me know which time of day would work best for you and also whether you prefer weekday or weekend.
To find out more, and to sign up for the expedition, contact me:
Dr. Michael Pariser